Group Zoom course: £199
Monday evening - 3rd May - 7.30-9pm
Saturday mornings - 8th, 15th, 22nd May - 10.15am - 12.30pm
Secure your spot by paying a £50 deposit.
Please note in the case that there is just one booking, the full course would still go ahead and would be offered as a 1-2-1 course at no extra cost.
- Transform your birth fears into feeling calm and confident.
- Swap feeling unprepared with being informed and knowledgeable.
- Get partners feeling ready and comfortable with how to support you.
- Show you that you do have control and you can feel confident to use it!
- Equip you with tools and techniques for ANY type of birth.
- Get to know other likeminded parents to be and have fun learning together!
Groups are limited in number so you can get the very best out of this course and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy, feeling calm and confident about your birth.
Why choose a Confident Birth course?
- You'll be joining a course that is known for being interactive, visual and really making learning enjoyable!
- You will benefit from around 8 hours of fun, honest and practical hypnobirthing tuition for you and your partner. You will also receive 5 MP3s, a course workbook and digital hand outs.
- This course is developed and adapted over time to offer you the very best hypnobirthing there is available.
- Parents continue to share the wonderful birth experiences they have had since taking this course!
- The techniques taught are all tried and tested, both by me and hundreds of other birthing women, so we know they really do make a difference!
- You will enjoy on-going support via messages or phone call, as a hypnobirthing mum myself, I am really passionate about making sure you feel completely confident and calm going into your birth experience.
- You will be welcomed into the course with a hypnobirthing goody bag containing only the highest quality of carefully selected gifts.
- You will be learning hypnobirthing from a knowledgeable and experienced hypnobirthing and mum! I have been in your shoes, which is why I am so dedicated to supporting you to have the most positive and enjoyable birth experience possible.
- You can look forward to your birth experience, knowing you’re well prepared with all tools and knowledge you need to have a great birth!
During a Confident Birth course, you will learn:
- How your mind and body work during birth
- What the impact of fear is on birth, and how to get rid of it
- The importance of hypnosis, relaxation and massage during labour
- The importance of your birth environment and how to create the most optimal environment, wherever you choose to birth
- How birth partners can support you during birth
- How to make informed decisions about your pregnancy and birth
- How to write an effective birth plan
- Plus so much more!
Below is a full breakdown of the course outline:
Hypnobirthing Course Outline
(Order may vary depending on number/length of sessions)
Introduction to hypnobirthing
Can we influence pain?
The connection between mind and body and how this influences labour
How to create a positive birth mindset together with your birth partner
How other mammals birth and what we can learn from them
Working with your birth hormones
How to create an optimal birth environment and how your birth partner can help with this.
How the uterus works and how you can help this work optimally and more comfortably
A hypnobirthing relaxation
Breathing and visualisation for the early stages of labour
Partner relaxation and massage techniques
Aromatherapy for third trimester and birth
Positive mindset techniques
Encouraging the most optimal position of baby
Preparing your body for birth
Breathing for established labour
The importance of practise
Understanding your Estimated Due Date
Decision making tools.
What is meant by informed decisions and how to make them
Interventions in childbirth; including induction & Caesarean birth
Emotionally preparing for and dealing with the unexpected
What you can do to keep things positive and calm
The stages of labour and what to expect
Comfort measures (includes brief overview of pharmaceutical pain relief)
Breathing and relaxation for second stage of labour
Positions for birth
Writing birth choices/plan/preferences
Birth partner’s role
A birth journey relaxation
"Danielle's course was highly informative and has equipped us with a variety of hypnobirthing tools, allowing us to plan for a calm and empowering birth experience. Danielle is a fantastic teacher and the course is well resourced and structured. Highly recommended whether this is your first baby or second, third etc" Amy
“I really didn’t know what to expect but Danielle’s course was so informative and just the right balance of antenatal information and relaxation. I feel good that I know how I can support my wife.” Chris
"Danielle's hypnobirthing course was informative, friendly, and a real confidence boost...we have the most calm birthing experience, thanks to everything we had learnt!" Katie
“Danielle’s friendly and kind approach supported us right from the moment we met her in mid pregnancy, and we began to feel more positive and calm straight away.” Sophie
"I feel Danielle's positivity has inspired me to be more confident when making birth decisions and she has given me some practical tips on breathing and relaxation for labour. I feel happy knowing that my partner is also now on the same wavelength and was also really engaged with the sessions. Thank you ever so much. Would highly recommend booking with Danielle." Sophie C
“Doing the course with Danielle meant I could enjoy my pregnancy and look forward to my birth experience, without worries or fears.” Maria
Classes available online whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place. Future locations include Loughborough, Ashby, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, across Leicestershire, some areas of Derbyshire, Cambridgeshire and beyond.