6 x weekly sessions, starts Weds13th Jan
On 13th, 20th, 27th Jan & 3rd, 10th, 17th Feb.
Held over Zoom.
Breastfeeding and new motherhood can be overwhelming and stressful sometimes, which is why I am so happy to be bringing you this oasis of calm, lovingly created into a set of 6 weekly sessions to help you relax and enjoy bonding with your baby.
Why Mindful Breastfeeding?
- Creates a nurturing, calm and relaxing time to connect and bond with your new baby
- Techniques support breastfeeding hormonally, by enhancing the flow of the hormone oxytocin, which is responsible for milk release.
- Supports you with tools to use during challenging times as a new breastfeeing mother
- Enjoy connecting with and growing your support network of like-minded mums
- Emotional and practical breastfeeding peer support **
Each session includes:
- A welcome relaxation
- Time to connect & bond with your baby
- Practise of calm breathing
- Discussion topic/activity/mindful technique
- Around-the-circle breastfeeding support
- Chat & drinks
- Deep relaxation to finish
I really hope you'll treat yourself to this weekly well-being retreat, you won't regret it x
** Breastfeeding peer support means breastfeeding support can be offered through listening, talking through breastfeeding issues and supporting with latching, positioning and attachment of baby, plus signposting to helpful information and resources, referring to other skilled breastfeeding practitioners when neccessary. Breastfeeding peer support isn't medical advice/intended to be a breastfeeding clinic.